TRI-K Industries is always interested in talented and experienced candidates seeking new opportunities. Resumes are retained in our databank and are screened as positions become available. If you are interested in a career with our Company, please submit your resume to:
TRI-K Industries, Inc.
Job Summary: To work closely with the Marketing Manager to assist in the execution, implementation and analysis of global marketing campaigns. This position will work with all areas of the marketing department and interface closely with all levels of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Helps in creative development of all marketing materials
• Manages advertising calendar to ensure all deadlines are met
• Assists in writing press releases & presentations
• Helps to organize quarterly webinars • Assists with global tradeshow preparation
• To coordinate & liaise with external agencies for tradeshows, advertisements, market research firms, etc.
• Coordinates the implementation of new product launches with Sales, R&D and global partners
• Monitors the competitive environment & current trends through in-store promotions, consumer magazines, trade magazines, B2B e-newsletters
• Analyzes & pulls market data from sources such as Mintel, Euromonitor, UL Prospector to drive brand awareness & increase internal knowledge
• Updates databases to ensure marketing materials & technical datasheets are accurate
• Organizes & updates product closet
• Assists technical marketing with presentations
• Works closely with other internal teams (Sales, R&D, key partners) to ensure brand continuity
• BS in Marketing or Business related field from four year accredited college
• Minimum 2 years work experience in related field
• Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
• Must be fluent in verbal & written English. Additional languages are a plus.
• Ability to think creatively and analytically
• Must be able to work independently and handle changing priorities
Requisition #: SC-001
City: E. Stroudsburg State: PA
Utilize knowledge of chemical reactions, measurements, and test to formulate various finished products; Perform chemical experiments to change or create formulas to ensure customer satisfaction by using testing methods; Analyze how various chemical ingredients impact a formula by utilizing understanding of stability and efficacy; Prepare the chemical formulation for shampoos, body washes, hand soaps, creams, lotions, and other personal care items as well as hand dish liquids, all-purpose cleaners, and other home care and industrial cleaning products; Evaluate alternative raw materials for use in the Petitioner’s product line using standard applications laboratory methods including salt response curves, foam testing, odor panel testing, stability testing, and viscosity; Determine the optimum order of addition for the blending of surfactant concentrates; Fill product sample requests as required following all safety procedures for the handling of chemicals. Engage in product development which focuses on organic synthesis of surfactants especially related to method development, beyond basic experimental design based on knowledge and use of chemical synthesis routes that involves actual reacting of the product in the lab, scale up in manufacturing and then periodic auditing. Apply advanced understanding of chemical analysis, including instrumental analysis including selecting, setting up and establishing activity analysis which is a critical measurement in surfactants utilizing an auto titration unit. Engage in process development and trouble-shooting specific to surfactant production. Provide technical support to sales force. Review Technical Data Sheets for accuracy. Assist customers with preparation and trouble shooting of formulas. Analyze and evaluate competitive products. Conduct in vitro SPF analysis for customers. Assist marketing by providing essential data. Perform QC analysis and maintain records. Prepare/review Certificates of Analysis. Interact closely and Production Coordinator and contract manufacturers. Evaluate materials as Next Inspection Interval is reached to determine if able to recertify. Adjust non-conformance batches and prepare re-work procedures. Design and conduct experiments necessary to resolve quality complaints.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
Requires a Master’s degree in Chemistry or Related Field and 1 year of experience in job offered or 1 year of experience in the Related Occupation
Chemist or any other job title performing all listed job duties.
Please respond with Word Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org