Account Manager – Sales
TRI-K Industries, Inc., a leading supplier & manufacturer of specialty raw materials to the global personal care and cosmetics industry is expanding its domestic sales team and seeks an experienced and qualified candidate for the role of Sales Account Manager.
- To generate sales by expanding and maintaining relationships with existing clients and prospecting new accounts within the territory.
- Develop and implement account specific sales strategies to meet and exceed budget.
- Routinely call on Key Accounts to understand their needs and requirements and develop account relationships.
- Present and promote new and alternative ingredients and technology.
- Prepare forecasts and call reports in CRM database.
- Participate in trade shows, sales conferences and sales meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in the chemical, personal care industry.
- Willing to travel up to 80 %with some overnight stays.
- Exposure to and competency with Salesforce.com
- Excellent follow-up, communication and computer skills.
We offer a comprehensive range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, PTO and 401(K) with company match.
TRI-K Industries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TRI-K Industries complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.