Provides day-to-day administrative support to the organization and R & D department, supervises the reception area. Coordinates travel and oversees meeting arrangements. Assists with general office duties and, the resolution of office maintenance issues and special projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares and manages correspondence, maintains files, screens and documents calls.
- Supervises the TRI-K reception area, greets guests and forwards calls as needed.
- Assists with general office duties such as copying, faxing, scanning, and preparing mailings.
- Ownership of aesthetics for reception area/lobby area especially with regard to upkeep of samples product displays and electronic board messaging.
- Manages all travel functions and arrangements, and works in coordination with the travel agent to seek out economic efficiencies and ensure compliance with internal travel guidelines.
- Serves as back-up administrative support for any member of the Customer Service team when necessary.
- Assisting with sample management, distribution and shipping.
- Maintaining facility records and also coordinating any repairs/maintenance that might be required on the facility.
- Monitoring/budgeting the expenses pertaining to office facility and coordinating any upgrades needed.
- Maintains itineraries and calendars for designated personnel.
- Assists with arrangements for trade shows, conferences, holiday events, sales and management meetings.
- Performs special projects, prepares presentation books for quarterly meetings, compiles data and prepares documentation as requested.
- Schedules meetings and appointments, and arranges for business meals, on and off site.
- Researches and re-evaluates on an ongoing basis, vendors used for travel, meals and special sales events resulting in lower costs and enhanced variety.
- Purchases supplies for the office, R & D and kitchen and oversees kitchen maintenance.
- Coordinates and orders business cards for staff.
- Compiles information and completes customer forms and information requests.
- Prepares purchase orders including raw materials samples, packaging and equipment.
- Oversees equipment maintenance schedules and proactively ensures upkeep of equipment on a timely basis in line with maintenance schedules.
- Completes general filing needed for Accounting Department.
- Maintains the record of expenditures vis-à-vis annual R & D budget.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate’s degree preferred; or five or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Summer Fridays
- On-site Gym
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Understands confidential nature of sensitive material and maintains confidentiality requirements. Demonstrates attention to detail. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Writes clearly and informatively. Understands business implications of decisions. Completes administrative tasks accurately and in a timely manner. Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events. Uses time efficiently; Reacts well under pressure. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret written material. Ability to write reports and business correspondence in accordance with general business practices.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or table form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Presentation software; Spreadsheet software; Internet software; Project Management software and Contact Management systems.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms and climb or balance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision and Ability to adjust focus.