Cosmetic Proteins and Peptides are an integral part of BPC ingredients particularly in Skin and Hair category playing a significant role as fundamental building block to deliver healthy skin and Hair benefits. Proteins constitute a major part of TRI- K portfolio and are critical to drive the growth agenda.. TRI-K is one of the lead players in the industry and in fact, fastest growing company with a global customer base. Given the potential opportunity and geographical scope of growth TRI-K has an aggressive ambition to grow the Protein business globally via market share gain and market development through a robust portfolio addressing consumer unmet needs.
Summary: As a Business Manager, you will be leading the overall business development plan and growth strategy across all consumer benefit segments. You will work with category marketing managers, customer development and sales team to develop and deploy end to end business plan including annual budget targets and P&L. You will be responsible for supporting and developing segment strategies for global markets. You will also work with other Business Managers to develop an “integrated product portfolio” based on end consumers’ need and maximizing the customer win. The leader should assure smooth collaboration with all internal stakeholders and ensure seamless communication between the cross functional teams. We’re looking for a leader who can identify an opportunity; create a strategy to make it happen; and then deliver the plan. The person should act like the OWNER and deliver results, creating value for TRI-K customers, and key stakeholders. They should inspire people to deliver our mission and vision, demonstrate passion for the business and develop people through coaching and mentoring.
Summary: Ensures profitability by implementing strategies for new and existing products, with primary focus on Actives ingredients. Responsible for supporting, developing and managing the product line strategies for global markets. Provides and supports ahead of the curve product management
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Manage the Actives product line to achieve growth and margin targets, including implementation of pricing models, portfolio management, and customer projects.
- Assess product or product line competition, update pricing matrices, review and recommend product pricing
- Recommend product line additions and deletions based upon market and sales data, technical reviews, competitor analysis, as well as customer and sales surveys
- Identify, develop, and implement strategic concepts that will profitably grow the portfolio
- Manage product line financial forecasts, demand forecasts, cost reduction initiatives, market/competitive intelligence, business process improvement, and tactical marketing activities
- Coordinate with Marketing Manager for product introduction launches and promotional activities, and provide input on global market needs
- Ensure accurate budget forecasting in order to achieve sales and profits at or above market levels.
- Identify new, innovative products, and consult with internal technical and business experts in order to develop a ‘go to market' strategy
- Attend scientific meetings as necessary, to determine new trends in the product lines, review competition and introduce/promote products at trade show booths
- Review technical journals to develop new product ideas and approaches for all product lines
- Create technical and promotional materials in conjunction with other departments in order to drive marketing activities worldwide
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing expenditures in product promotion
- Coordinate with Principals in terms of understanding the pipeline of innovations and their marketing strategies
- Collaborate with suppliers and distributors to achieve maximized sales opportunities for various active ingredients.
Travel Requirements: 40% travel both domestic and international in a non-COVID environment. Overnight stays of one or more days may be required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance. Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively. Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively. Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures. Adaptability – Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events. Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time. Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction. Planning/Organizing – Uses time efficiently.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A marketing /business degree with a technical background [ chemistry or related discipline ] . Minimum 5 years of increasing responsibility in product management, with demonstrated leadership, team building, interpersonal and communication skills, strongly preferred.
To apply: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/261895/TRI-K-Industries/Business-Manager-Proteins