Category Marketing Manager
Background: TRI-K’s ambition is to become a strong business partner and solution provider to personal care industry. Skin and Hair categories within Personal care market occupies predominant share with a double digit growth across key markets. TRI-K would like to develop category based marketing strategies with a strong focus on customers /consumers insights and emerging trends.
Summary: As a Marketing Manager, you will be leading overall category plan [skin or hair] business development plan and growth strategy across all consumer benefit segments. You will work with Business Managers, customer development and sales team to develop and deploy a robust end to end business plan. You will be Responsible for supporting, developing segment strategies for global markets. The leader should assure smooth collaboration with all internal stakeholders and ensure seamless communication between the cross functional teams. We’re looking for leader who can identify an opportunity; create a strategy to make it happen; and then deliver the plan. The person should OWN the process and deliver results, creating value for TRI-K customers, and key stakeholders. The candidate should inspire people to deliver our mission and vision, demonstrate passion for the business and develop people through coaching and mentoring.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops a category portfolio strategy based on consumer benefit platform including new concepts /proposition
- Develops an overview of Category insights , consumer /market trends and competitive landscape and Market Research data utilizing external and internal resources (Euromonitor, GNPD)
- Develops and executes comprehensive category marketing plans and programs to support sales revenue and objectives of the organization.
- Develops and deploys 8Q rolling plan of activities /events including innovation projects and manages IPM .
- Develops a Go to market and KAM strategy in consultation with Sales team.
- Works with Marketing excellence team, plans implements and oversees communication and advertising including press releases, trade press articles, and media relations.
- Work with stakeholders and Marketing capability team to develop Propositions and Campaigns that meet identified customer and consumer needs
- Supports marketing capability team in developing strategy and oversee logistics and participation in industry events such as trade shows, conferences and exhibitions.
- Develops and maintains presentations, collaterals and promotional tools for new and existing products
- Develops Category Training and a learning program calendar for the team
- Lead tracking in salesforce for opportunities and leads for effective follow up with sales team
- Participates in product innovation process, management and sales meetings and brainstorming sessions with various departments
This position requires approximately 25% travel, both Domestic and International.
A Marketing degree with technical background in science [chemistry/biology /pharmacy]. Four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- 401 (K)
- Summer Fridays
- On-site Gym
For Those Interested In Applying:
TRI-K doesn’t unlawfully discriminate in employment and no requirement on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or eliminating any applicant from consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law.