Digital Business Development Intern (Personal Care)
Since 1974, TRI-K Industries, Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of specialty ingredients, bringing innovative concepts and products to life for the cosmetics industry. TRI-K strives to keep ahead of the curve with a specialization in cosmetic proteins and multi-functional peptides, natural actives, preservatives, and mild surfactants. TRI-K is a member of the Galaxy Group, with sales offices, manufacturing facilities and partners around the world. At TRI-K, we combine an awareness of consumer trends with innovative technologies to maintain our superior offering in the industry. Our in-house development team is constantly pioneering the discovery of new materials, resulting in enhanced consumer benefits. TRI-K Industries is a wonderful place to start your career with opportunities to learn and grow.
Work in the Personal Care market space to support the Inside Sales department on several tasks such as management of our CRM platform (Salesforce), the product catalog and gain exposure to cosmetic and personal care account development. You will also assume key account responsibilities that include interacting directly with customers, conducting market research to find new leads, and using social media to find new trends and potential clients.
TRI-K Industries is a wonderful place to start your career with opportunities to learn and grow.
- Paid Position: Yes
- Job Location: Denville, NJ
- Number of Openings: 1
- Contact an average of 8-10 new or existing customers per day
What You Will Gain:
- An Introduction the business side of the cosmetic industry
- SalesForce experience. By the end of the summer you will learn how to run reports and several other base functions
- Learning, or refining, formal business etiquette
Currently enrolled in, or recently graduated from, an educational degree program. Preference will be given to individuals majoring in Cosmetic Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, Marketing, Communications, or other related fields.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work independently with little supervision
- Organized, attentive to detail, and mindful of deadlines
- Able to collaborate with a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
To apply: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/556417/TRI-K-Industries/Digital-Business-Development-Intern-Personal-Care