Executive – E-Sales
TRI-K Industries, Inc., a leading supplier & manufacturer of specialty raw materials to the global personal care and cosmetics industry is expanding its domestic sales team and seeks an experienced and qualified candidate for the role of Inside Sales Executive. The position will be based in Denville, NJ.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and implements telesales strategies for maintaining and expanding sales that are in line with corporate goals and objectives.
• Executes the strategy, scripting, campaign timing, converting prospects to outside sales, etc.
• Forecasts the demand for product(s) and prepare budgets
• Documents all sales activity in contact management database.
• Follows up on sample requests.
• Follows up on leads from industry shows.
• Establishes recurring call schedules with customer and follow-up activities.
• Develops long distance account relationship, recommends new product and technology, and obtains feedback on samples.
• Participates in trade shows, weekly sales conference calls, and quarterly sales meetings.
• Schedules visits with customers when necessary
• Prepares call reports according to schedule.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in the chemical, personal care industry.
- Prior experience working with salesforce.com, a plus
- Willing to travel (approximately 20%) with some overnight stays.
- Excellent follow-up, communication and computer skills.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, life insurance and paid time off.
TRI-K Industries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TRI-K Industries complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.