About TRI-K Industries:
Since 1974, TRI-K Industries, Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of specialty ingredients, bringing innovative concepts and products to life for the cosmetics industry. TRI-K strives to keep ahead of the curve with a specialization in cosmetic proteins and multi-functional peptides, natural actives, preservatives, and mild surfactants. TRI-K is a member of the Galaxy Group, with sales offices, manufacturing facilities and partners around the world. At TRI-K, we combine an awareness of consumer trends with innovative technologies to maintain our superior offering in the industry. Our in-house development team is constantly pioneering the discovery of new materials, resulting in enhanced consumer benefits.
Generates sales by maintaining and expanding relationships with external clients and prospects new account relationships within an assigned territory having multiple channels.
- Creates sales utilizing our sales process and executes our sales strategy to grow and expand sales in alignment with corporate goals and objectives.
- Vets new leads and accounts to determine the optimum service channels.
- Enforces new customer acquisition strategies to build and graduate customers to field sales.
- Creates and nurtures an opportunity pipeline.
- Prepares and implements short and long terms sales plans for each account.
- Forecasts the demand for product(s) and prepares budgets.
- Documents all sales activity in Sales Force CRM database.
- Establishes recurring call schedules with customer and follow up activities.
- Initiates and follows up on sample requests.
- Develops account relationship, recommends new product and technology, and obtains feedback on products.
- Ensures that sales, R & D, Marketing and Customer Service provide post implementation support to customers.
- Participates in trade shows, weekly sales conference calls, and quarterly sales meetings.
- Follows up on leads from industry shows, UL Prospector, and company website.
- Some reference to vetting of new leads to determine best channel to serve new customers.
- Keeps abreast of market trends, new technology, pricing, and customer projects.
- Strategic Thinking – Analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities.
- Business Acumen – Displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; communicates changes and progress.
- Customer Engagement – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Interpersonal – Maintains confidentiality.
- Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Writes clearly and informatively.
- Judgment – Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Motivation – Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Professionalism – Reacts well under pressure; follows through on commitments.
Educational Qualifications: Graduate degree. Bachelor’s in Biology, chemistry or related field preferred
About TRI-K’s Culture:
- Driven by vision
- Collaborative & tight knit
- Passionate about individual and corporate growth
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- 401 (K)
- Supplementary compensation available upon meeting pre-determined sales expectations
To apply, please visit: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/255577/TRI-K-Industries/Inside-Sales