Lead Production Operator
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- 401 (K)
Directly responsible for all batching, production, and plant functions. Works with the Production & Safety Operations Supervisor, in hands on capacity, in performing and supervising production processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead batch processor & assists in all plant batching, including compounding, evaporations, and loading tanks
- Oversees and implements company safety programs in conjunction with Plant Manager
- Assists with employee training, and prepares SOP’s & Work Instructions
- Performs pH testing and other in-process quality testing
- Calculates, weighs and measures raw materials and records/signs off on required data on batch sheets, and insures completeness and accuracy of information
- Trained to drop, sterilize and operate filter presses
- Loads tanks with raw materials, and able to assist with drum filling and palletizing
- Maintains the plant facility and cleanliness of plant and equipment, and participates in preventive maintenance programs
- Safely operates a forklift and pallet truck and other powered industrial trucks on site
- Safely works with hazardous chemicals which require special handling and training
- Confirms correct products and weights, per batch sheets are followed
- Knowledgeable about sanitary practices for batches & drum out processes
- Trains other operators
- Trained to operate boiler
- Knowledgeable about plant equipment and able to start up & to safely & correctly run the equipment
- Must be able and willing to work flexible shifts anytime between 9am and 9pm.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 1-2 years mechanical experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
Fork Lift Operator Certificate within 3 months of initial start date
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or carry up to 55 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
To apply: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/512830/TRI-K-Industries/Lead-Production-Operator
TRI-K doesn’t unlawfully discriminate in employment and no requirement on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or eliminating any applicant from consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law.