Management Trainee Engineer
About TRI-K Industries:
Since 1974, TRI-K Industries, Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of specialty ingredients, bringing innovative concepts and products to life for the cosmetics industry. TRI-K strives to keep ahead of the curve with a specialization in cosmetic proteins and multi-functional peptides, natural actives, preservatives, and mild surfactants. TRI-K is a member of the Galaxy Group, with sales offices, manufacturing facilities and partners around the world. At TRI-K, we combine an awareness of consumer trends with innovative technologies to maintain our superior offering in the industry. Our in-house development team is constantly pioneering the discovery of new materials, resulting in enhanced consumer benefits.
TRI-K Industries is a wonderful place to start your career with opportunities to learn and grow.
Participation in an 18-month Management Training Program working in various parts of manufacturing to include production, safety awareness, process engineering, business process excellence, plant maintenance, sustainability, innovation, and quality control designed around the core curriculum of Chemical Engineering degree and aimed to provide development and exposure to much of the enterprise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demanding assignments in key functional areas with an expectation of a significant contribution to the business from day one.
- Rotational assignments in various areas of production and plant operations- including, safety awareness, process engineering, business process excellence, plant maintenance, sustainability, innovation, and quality control.
- A structured development plan and a dedicated mentor from the executive leadership team.
- Exposure to key leaders/executives in the business.
- Completion of various trainings related to chemical manufacturing and plant operations.
- Liaise with different departments, implement special projects, and prepare reports and analysis as requested to support safe, efficient, optimization of resources and infrastructure.
- Makes recommendations and presents findings to support changes based upon learnings and interactions with various processes throughout duration of program.
- Participate in compliance goals/KPI's for OSHA/Safety, environmental and health requirements as well as statutory regulations.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Chemical Engineering or related field from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Office applications including MS Teams, Excel, Power Point, Word