Since 1974, TRI-K Industries, Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of specialty ingredients, bringing innovative concepts and products to life for the cosmetics industry. TRI-K strives to keep ahead of the curve with a specialization in cosmetic proteins and multi-functional peptides, natural actives, preservatives, and mild surfactants. TRI-K is a member of the Galaxy Group, with sales offices, manufacturing facilities and partners around the world. At TRI-K, we combine an awareness of consumer trends with innovative technologies to maintain our superior offering in the industry. Our in-house development team is constantly pioneering the discovery of new materials, resulting in enhanced consumer benefits. TRI-K Industries is a wonderful place to start your career with opportunities to learn and grow.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- 401 (K)
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- In addition to other programs and plans
The Marketing Associate supports the marketing team with planning, executing, and tracking marketing programs, and with the development of new marketing strategies. Their responsibilities may include analyzing data to monitor campaigns and evaluate results, creating and managing the production of marketing collateral, helping with the organization of events, and providing project-specific administrative support.
· Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy
· Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
· Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
· Assist with the production of marketing materials, collaterals , product launches, including presentations, press releases, website management, advertisement development, and coordinating with media
· Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and trade shows
· Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends
· Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases
· Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
· Gather, catalog and analyze competitor literature, data and pricing
· Maintaining a marketing database and brag book
· Keeping track of all accounts /subscriptions including renewal on time
· Act as back up and answer customer questions or coordinate the appropriate person/group to answer questions when an e-sales team member is out of office
· Manage and update technical documentation on internal cloud service and ensure formatting continuity
· Manage and update company website including documentation and membership platform including statistical analysis and strategies for improvement and greater outreach
Currently enrolled in, or recently graduated from an educational degree program. Preference will be given to individuals majoring in Cosmetic Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, Marketing, Communications, or other related fields.
1-3 years of marketing experience or experiential internships during college tenure.