Sales Account Manager – China
Since 1974, TRI-K Industries, Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of specialty ingredients, bringing innovative concepts and products to life for the cosmetics industry. TRI-K strives to keep ahead of the curve with a specialization in cosmetic proteins and multi-functional peptides, natural actives, preservatives, and mild surfactants. TRI-K is a member of the Galaxy Group, with sales offices, manufacturing facilities and partners around the world. At TRI-K, we combine an awareness of consumer trends with innovative technologies to maintain our superior offering in the industry. Our in-house development team is constantly pioneering the discovery of new materials, resulting in enhanced consumer benefits. TRI-K Industries is a wonderful place to start your career with opportunities to learn and grow.
Summary: Manages distributor network and local customers within the defined sales territory to maximize sales and profits. Initiates projects, obtains sales forecasts and implements sales and marketing strategies to achieve the company’s international sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing the international territory defined as China including distributor network and local customers
- Establishing and monitoring sales targets and performance goals for the territory
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for growth and profitability
- Analyzing cost structures and margins necessary for meeting profitability targets
- Preparing forecasts, budget reports, sales analysis and other reports as required
- Maintaining and building distributor relationships through visits and correspondence, and provides performance feedback to management
- Assisting with marketing strategies and promotional programs • Preparing and conducting technology training sessions and participating in trade shows within the defined territory
- Managing follow-up of sample submissions
- Prospecting and recommending new sales opportunities and distribution links
- Providing management with call and activity reports, and reporting on competitive markets and trends, distributor feedback, and new product and technology developments in the market
- Working in partnership with other departments to ensure goals are met and distributors are given appropriate support and timely feedback
- Managing sales of direct multinational or large regional global accounts
- To be responsible for maintaining and abiding by the statutory requirements of the Representative Office
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in chemistry, biology or related field from four-year college or university; five or more years of sales experience in the personal care or related industry.
This position requires approximately 50% travel. Overnight stays of one or more nights will be required.
TRI-K doesn’t unlawfully discriminate in employment and no requirement on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or eliminating any applicant from consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law.