Sales Account Manager – Europe
Since 1974, TRI-K Industries, Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of specialty ingredients, bringing innovative concepts and products to life for the cosmetics industry. TRI-K strives to keep ahead of the curve with a specialization in cosmetic proteins and multi-functional peptides, natural actives, preservatives, and mild surfactants. TRI-K is a member of the Galaxy Group, with sales offices, manufacturing facilities and partners around the world. At TRI-K, we combine an awareness of consumer trends with innovative technologies to maintain our superior offering in the industry. Our in-house development team is constantly pioneering the discovery of new materials, resulting in enhanced consumer benefits. TRI-K Industries is a wonderful place to start your career with opportunities to learn and grow.
Summary: Manages distributor network and local customers within the defined sales territory to maximize sales and profits. Initiates projects, obtains sales forecasts and implements sales and marketing strategies to achieve the company’s international sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing a number of local accounts and distributors in the international territory defined as Europe;
- Establishes and monitors sales targets and performance goals for the territory
- Develops and implements sales strategies for growth and profitability
- Analyzes cost structures and margins necessary for meeting profitability targets
- Prepares forecasts, budget reports, sales analysis and other reports as required
- Maintains and builds distributor relationships through visits and correspondence, and provides performance feedback to management
- Assists with marketing strategies and promotional programs
- Prepares and conducts technology training sessions and participates in trade shows within the defined territory
- Manages follow-up of sample submissions
- Prospects and recommends new sales opportunities and distribution links
- Provides management with call and activity reports, and reports on competitive markets/ trends, distributor feedback, and new product/technology developments in the market
- Works in partnership with other departments to ensure goals are met and distributors are given appropriate support and timely feedback
- Maintains updated knowledge of global regulatory requirements, including REACh, and works with appropriate departments to ensure company compliance
- Manages sales of direct multinational or large regional global accounts
- Use of SF as a tool to organize, track and update opportunities on a timely basis
- Timely submissions of expenses and travel and expense management through Concur
- Adherence to minimum MCI’s
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in chemistry, biology or related field from four-year college or university; five or more years of sales experience in the personal care or related industry.
This position requires approximately 50% travel. Overnight stays of one or more nights will be required.
TRI-K doesn’t unlawfully discriminate in employment and no requirement on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or eliminating any applicant from consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law.