Supply Chain Specialist
Since 1974, TRI-K Industries, Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of specialty ingredients, bringing innovative concepts and products to life for the cosmetics industry. TRI-K strives to keep ahead of the curve with a specialization in cosmetic proteins and multi-functional peptides, natural actives, preservatives, and mild surfactants. TRI-K is a member of the Galaxy Group, with sales offices, manufacturing facilities and partners around the world. At TRI-K, we combine an awareness of consumer trends with innovative technologies to maintain our superior offering in the industry. Our in-house development team is constantly pioneering the discovery of new materials, resulting in enhanced consumer benefits. TRI-K Industries is a wonderful place to start your career with opportunities to learn and grow.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- 401 (K)
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- In addition to other programs and plans
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, this position is responsible for both defining the strategic direction of all supply chain operations and ensuring execution success. As a key member of the leadership team, this person leads a team of managers and applies a solutions-oriented approach and fact-based decision making across all elements of Supply Chain for TRI-K.
- Demonstrated leadership, oversight, and management of a complex global supply chain as it relates to TRI-K’s product line.
- Experience developing and implementing a supply chain for rapid scale growth with high value, high volume raw materials and cosmetics ingredients in a regulated environment
- Demonstrated diligence in managing supply chain commitments consistent with financial implications and reasonable business dynamics
- Forward looking, strategic manager capable of scoping and implementing commitments relative to company growth and scale
- Demonstrated strategic negotiating skills securing product quality, competitive costing, and business flexibility across the supply chain
- Experienced and politically savvy in managing domestic and overseas CM’s, 3PL’s and other externally facing partners
- Demonstrated experience in successfully identifying & implementing Cost Improvement Programs (CIP).
- Experienced in managing logistics for worldwide markets, including international sourcing, transportation and customs, and specifically related to fine chemicals and raw materials
- Secures freedom to operate for the company by integrating sourcing, procurement, inventory management, forecasting into a cohesive demand planning process
- Develops and implements purchasing strategies, evaluates whether the supply base sufficiently meets business requirements, sources alternate suppliers, and implements.
- Develops standard costing parameters allowing the company to develop consistent and reliable pricing and margin models while supporting innovation and cost competitiveness
- Responsible for COGS and product margin maintenance/improvement based upon annual business plan goals
- Experience and commitment to product quality, exceeding quality, and delivery expectations
- Oversee order fulfillment process from beginning to end, including RMA’s
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business with concentration in Supply Chain/Logistics or Operations Research, Manufacturing (Global exposure a must) with atleast 5-7 years of relevant experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; Inventory software; Internet software; Order processing systems and Manufacturing software.
To apply: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/485090/TRI-K-Industries/Supply-Chain-Specialist