Technical Service Associate
Answers customer technical inquiries and assists in resolving quality complaints. Provides written/verbal communication and documentation in response to customer and account manager technical information inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responds to customer inquiries and solicits information as needed
- Assists the sales and marketing with technical questions and requests
- Assists in creation, dissemination and maintenance of TRI-K product technical documents
- Maintains a product information database to facilitate inquiry responses
- Assists in various aspects of the quality complaint / resolution process including customer, departmental, supplier, and third party Lab interaction
- Evaluates documentation for competitive products, new and alternate vendors of existing TRI-K products
- Completes customer forms and questionnaires and coding packets
- Logs and tracks progress of customer information requests
- Updates customer inquiries into Salesforce database
- Assists Marketing with information and trade show materials requests
- Performs other miscellaneous laboratory and clerical tasks to fulfill the responsibilities of the technical service function.
- Monitors the e-Synergy certificate of analysis inbox if needed
Bachelor degree in science; Minimum 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Approximately 10% travel may be required.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- 401 (K)
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- In addition to other programs and plans