Associate – Technical Service
TRI-K Industries, Inc., a leading supplier & manufacturer of specialty raw materials to the global personal care and cosmetics industry is expanding its Technical Services team and seeks an experienced and qualified candidate for the role of Technical Service Associate. The position will be based in Denville, NJ.
Answers customer technical inquiries and assists in resolving quality complaints. Provides written/verbal communication and documentation in response to customer and account manager technical information inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responds to customer inquiries and solicits information as needed
- Assists the sales and marketing with technical questions and requests
- Assists in creation, dissemination and maintainence of TRI-K product technical documents
- Maintains a product information database to facilitate inquiry responses
- Assists in various aspects of the quality complaint / resolution process including customer, departmental, supplier, and third party Lab interaction
- Evaluates documentation for competitive products, new and alternate vendors of existing TRI-K products
- Completes customer forms and questionnaires and coding packets
- Logs and tracks progress of customer information requests
- Updates customer inquiries into Salesforce database
- Assists Marketing with information and trade show materials requests
- Performs other miscellaneous laboratory and clerical tasks to fulfill the responsibilities of the technical service function.
- Monitors the e-Synergy certificate of analysis inbox if needed
- Approximately 10% travel may be required.
We offer a comprehensive range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, PTO and 401(K) with company match.
TRI-K Industries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TRI-K Industries complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for position: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/87910