Technical Service Specialist
Job Summary: Responds to customer technical inquiries. Provides Technical Service to the customers identified to their satisfaction as per the set standard and thereby resulting in Sales. Provides training, prepares presentations and documentation as requested. Ensure statutory compliance of all regulatory requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Responds to customer inquiries and requests, including preparation of special documentation
• Investigates, answers and resolves technical problems and conducts related laboratory experimentation when necessary
• Maintains a product information database to facilitate inquiry responses
• Works with customers to trouble-shoot formulations
• Advises and assists customers with preparation of new formulas
• Assists in various aspects of the quality complaint / resolution process including customer, departmental, supplier, and third party Lab interaction
• Assists in monitoring and handling expired or soon to expire inventory including supplier interaction
• Monitors and responds to information requests regarding FDA and international industry requirements and regulations; including organizing international product registration
• Prepares presentations for management, the sales team, customers, and others as needed
• Provides product training programs and presentations for the customers, staff, new hires, representatives, and others as needed
• Assists marketing with technical information as needed.
• Attends technical meetings and keeps updated on current industry trends and technology
• Evaluates new technologies for TRI-K
• Prepares collaterals for our Focus Products as per company’s schedule